This policy sets out the basis on which Media Access Services Limited will process any personal data we collect from you, or which you provide to us, in the course of using our company website at mediaaccessservices.net. For the purpose of the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and the UK’s implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR“) we are the data controller.
Media Access Services Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with Company No 10540930 (“Media Access Services”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Our registered office is at Cotswold House, 219 Marsh Wall, London E14 9FJ.
We are responsible for the processing of any personal data you provide to us whilst using our services. Media Access Services Limited is registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office under Registration No. ZB524711
When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
How Your Information Is Used
We may use your information to:
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- send you our newsletters from time to time.
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- notify you about changes to our service.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, please do not tick the relevant box on the form on which you submit your data. You can also contact us directly by emailing email@example.com
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
We take your privacy very seriously and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985) and also to third parties in the following circumstances: –
- to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
- If we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others.
Access To Information
You have the right under the GDPR to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will have 30 days to provide you with this information and there will be no charge to you unless we satisfied any such requests are vexatious.